Blundstone 992 Side Zip Ankle Boot
Loaded with safety and comfort features and the inclusion of XRD® Technology means it is the ultimate in workboot comfort.
- Water-resistant upper has premium leather treated to provide extra water resistance & is particularly suitable for muddy conditions.
- Rubber Outsole is heat resistant to temperatures up to at least 300°C. Very high insulating value, providing short term resistance to melting and cracks at higher than normal temperature ranges
- Luxury PU Footbed – Ultimate Comfort Arch footbed is made from soft polyurethane, covered with a full length cushion of foam polyurethane & topped by a long-wearing mesh cover. This footbed has an airflow and moisture-wicking system and also includes a large pad of XRD® Extreme Impact Protection under the ball of the foot.
- Thermal Regulating Bamboo Lining is designed specially to keep your feet cool and comfortable. It’s thermal regulating, deodorizing, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, breathable and quick drying.
- Electrical Hazard Resistant will provide the best possible protection against electrical shock hazard. This boot is certified to ASTM F2413-18 & is Clause 5.6 for electrical shock hazard resistance.
- Steel Toe Cap has a broad fitting Type 1 proven to resist a 200 joule impact. Steel is the safest toe cap material available, providing the highest level of resistance to punctures, cuts, and rolling side compression.