Bosch PHG 630 DCE Heat Gun
$135.00 excl. GST
The universal hot air gun with maximum operating comfort!
- Universal tool with 2000 watts for simple removal of old paint and varnish containing oils or solvents from wooden surfaces. Soften paint with hot air and remove with a scraper. Suitable for soldering, welding and tin-plating work. Ideal for shaping and shrinking plastic and pvc using hot air.
- Wide range of applications thanks to Infinitely variable temperature setting with cold-air setting (50-630°C) via display
- Bosch Constant-Electronic: the preset temperature is kept constant electronically – e.g. for particularly precise soldering and welding work
- Control of the airflow in 3 stages
- Support surface for bench-mounted operation
- Removable heat shield for work in tight spots
- Closed handle with softgrip for convenient and safe working.
- Thermal stop – Automatic shutdown in the event of overheating
- Constant Electronic – Constant power for precise work
- Air flow control – Workpiece-specific control of the air flow
- LCD Display – Continuously variable temperature setting
- Softgrip -Low-fatigue working, safe handling