Bostik Fill-A-Gap is a general purpose, gunnable one-part water based, paintable acrylic gap filler. It is very easy to use, economical sealant provides excellent adhesion for gaps and low movement joints.
- Excellent sealing and adhesion properties.
- Skins within 15 minutes.
- After 2 hours can be over-painted with acrylic paint.
- Once fully cured (2-3 days) oil based paint can be used
- High bond strength
- Once cured excellent water resistance.
- Slump resistant.
- New Zealand Made
- 300ml Cartridge
- Sealing cracks in plasterboard
- Sealing window and door frames
- Sealing around ceramic tiles
- Sealing low movement joints
- Crack filling prior to painting
- Sealing cracks in brickwork and concrete
- Sealing between light partition walls
- Sealing skirting and architraves
Can be purchased individually or in a box of 20.