CRC LANOCOTE NATURAL 500ml
CRC LanoCote is an environmentally friendly product which exhibits superior corrosion protection and anti-seize properties. It offers outstanding, long-lasting protection in harsh conditions without compromising treated materials or harming the environment.
Blended from lanolin, an all-natural product, CRC LanoCote is non-toxic, non-carcinogenic and biodegradable. It does not contain copper, lead, silicones, acids, kerosene or dieselene and does not harm metals, plastics, paints, fibreglass, rubber, neoprene, formica and other synthetic materials.
Lanolin is naturally hydrophobic (water-repellant) and due to its affinity to metals, CRC LanoCote forms a highly effective moisture barrier on surfaces, stays flexible and does not dry out or wash off.
CRC LanoCote provides long-term natural protection for metals from corrosive effects of salt, acids and most alkalis and inhibits oxidation and galvanic corrosion even in extreme corrosive conditions. It provides superior natural protection for machinery and threaded devices exposed to corrosion. It is unmatched in saltwater environment – ideal for all marine applications.
CRC LanoCote acts as a release agent and thread-lubricant with excellent anti-seize properties to prevent galling and seizure. Applied during assembly, CRC LanoCote will greatly assist in disassembly years later.
CRC LanoCote is entirely passive with no conductive ingredients. CRC LanoCote’s natural composition and odour makes it pleasant to work with and does not effect the environment or repel wildlife.
Features & Benefits
- Environmentally friendly – Blended from natural and other non-toxic ingredients, biodegradable, pleasant natural odour
- Safe – Non-toxic, non-carcinogenic
- Harmless to material – Does not harm metals, plastics, paints, fiberglass, rubber, neoprene, formica and other synthetic materials
- Ready to Use – No additional mixing or chemical additives required
- Versatile – Corrosion inhibitor, anti-seize, release agent, lubricant
- Powerful – Heavy-duty protection in harshest conditions
- Long-lasting – Protecting film does not dry out or wash off
- Non-conductive, non-static – Suitable for electrical work
- Anti-spatter properties – Great for cutting, welding or drilling work
- Hydrophobic (water-repellant) – Promotes water displacement from surfaces and waterproofs
- Highly resistant to humidity, salt water and salt spray – Ideal for marine applications
- Wide range of Applications – Industrial, engineering and construction, agriculture and farming, marine, automotive and numerous other indoor and outdoor uses
- MPI Approved C14
- Environmental – Predator traps, predator proof fences, gates, fish passages
- Livestock Transport – Protects crates and gates from corrosion. Lubricates and protects locks and hinges
- Stainless Work – Prevents tea staining on polished stainless steel
- Machinery and Components – Machinery operating under corrosive conditions, all threaded devices exposed to corrosion, machinery storage. Thread, screw and rivet type fasteners. Metal protection, machinery maintenance, chains and gears, anti-seize and release agent. Treated components dismantle years later with little effort
- Marine – Rigging, boat trailers, springs and axles, external marine fittings, marine electrics. Outboards, cables, electronics, fishing equipment, rollers, trailers
- Engineering – Anti-spatter properties make it ideal for welding, drilling and cutting. Wheel-valves, fire hydrant valves, flange nuts and bolts exposed to harsh conditions. Mould release and protection
- Automotive – Alloy threads, battery terminals, tools
- Home – Aerials and antennas, camping and sporting equipment, hinges, locks, garage doors. Galvanised underfloor fixings and bolts
- Electrical – Protects PCBs, swich gear, inhibit oxidisations and salt crystallisation, corrosive atmospheres
- Concrete – Use as release agent to keep shovels and other tools clean between uses. Inhibits corrosion on tools
- Agricultural – Irrigation equipment, farm machinery, sawblades, firearms, cultivators, conveyors, slashers, equipment for aquacultural farming.