$31.10 excl. GST
CRC Rust Converter is a unique fast-drying coating formulated for treatment of rusted surfaces. It stops rust instantly and prevents future rusting.
It neutralises rust and transforms it to a tough black primer that binds to the surface and provides a waterproof barrier for effective long-lasting rust protection. No more sandblasting, heavy scraping, or grinding.
CRC Rust Converter can be used as a finish coat or can be painted over.
Features & Benefits
– Ready to use; no additional mixing or chemical additives required.
– Instantly stops rust.
– One easy step, neutralises rust and converts it to an excellent tough black primer.
– Long-lasting, protects surfaces for years.
– Seals out moisture and prevents future rusting.
– No more sandblasting, heavy scraping, or grinding.
– Can be applied to damp surfaces.
– No residue to wash off. No clean up.
– Fast-drying; second coat can be applied within 20 to 30 minutes.
– Compatible with most standard decorative paint systems for metal.
– NZFSA Approved C23
– Ideal for use on rusted iron or steel
– Vehicles and trailers – Shackles, winches, draw bars, subframes, wheel, and guards, skips
– Industrial – Equipment and machinery, machine housings
– At home – On iron railings, roofing and spouting, gutters, outdoor fixtures, hinges, fences and gates, wrought iron, air conditioning and refrigeration units
– Farm equipment – Tank stands, fences, gates, farm implements and tractor draw bars, metal junction, terminal boxes
– Roading and Construction – Bridges, guard rails, lamp stands