Flood Floetrol Paint Additive
Flood Floetrol Paint Additive when added to paint, gives a longer wet edge, increased coverage, extended spray gun life, easier flow and improved hiding. Also maintains paint quality and does not evaporate.
The drying time of water-based paint or stain depends on the weather. In hot, windy or humid conditions paint dries too fast resulting in brush and lap marks. Water evaporates and increases chalking. Floetrol will reinforce the paint and make acrylics behave like oil based paint.
Floetrol can be used in all acrylics, water-based paints and stains, water-based textured coatings and pebble finishes.
Benefits when brushing
• avoids paint build-up on brush
• avoids lap and brush marks
• stops paint pulling and dragging
• stops bristle separation
• retards chalking
• loads brush with 20% more paint
Benefits when rolling
• reduces roller pressure on the surface to avoid paint build-up on edges of roller
• eliminates roller spatter
• does not leave roller marks
• provides a spray-like finish and loads more paint on roller
Benefits when spraying
• stops tip clogging and piston freeze-up on cup guns
• extends life of equipment
• improves spray pattern
• uses lower pressure
• assures better coverage
• makes clean-up easier
Available sizes – 1L and 4L.