Graco FinishPro II 395 PC – Air Assisted Sprayer
CLICK HERE FOR PRICING AND HEAR BACK WITHIN THE HOUR! *Within standard business hours.
With features that make a great sprayer even better, the FinishPro™ II 395 PC is Graco’s premier solution to fine finishing. It delivers a high quality finish at a high production rate, and can handle the most challenging materials.
- Fast and easy on-the-job Pump Replacement System
- 1-minute jobsite replacement in 3 simple steps
- Pinless design eliminates the chance of losing parts during the change-out process
- Endurance™ Now program available
- Compressor is activated by the gun trigger—if you’re not spraying, it’s not running!
- Reduces jobsite noise, resulting in less fatigue
- Automatic shut-off reduces moisture entering the system and extends compressor life
- Pulling trigger delivers instant air to the gun with zero lag
- Release the trigger and SmartComp shuts off the compressor after 5 seconds
- Extends compressor life
High-Output On-Board Air Compressor
- Ideal for on-site finish jobs
- Delivers 3.2 cfm at 35 psi—enough air to break up the heaviest of materials
- Exclusive Pressure Unloader results in quieter operation
- Cooling coil reduces air temperature, extending the life of the critical components and providing safer operator handling
- The most reliable pump on the market—lasts 2 times longer than the next leading brand
- Long-life V-Max Blue™ packings, Chromex™ rod and hardened stainless steel cylinder
- QuikAccess™ intake valve for fast cleaning or debris clearing
Super-Flex™ Hose Set—By increasing flexibility and manoeuvrability, Graco’s Super-Flex Hose Set enables you to work in tight confines and helps you increase the quality of finish you’re laying down.
- The flexibility to get into tight spaces—focus on the task, not the tool!
- Extremely lightweight in hand, which reduces fatigue
- Connects directly to the gun for maximum flexibility
- Flex Wrap hose skin protects from paint build up and increases hose durability
Improved G40 Spray Gun
- An industrial quality air-assisted spray gun that delivers superior finishing results
- Integrated air valve improves gun handling
- RAC X™ air cap included
- Flat tip conversion kit included
- Delivers a consistent spray fan without pressure fluctuation at all spraying pressures
- Ideal for smaller tips commonly used for fine finish work
- Digital display accurately shows spraying pressure
Two Sprayers in One!
- Select air-assisted or airless modes, depending on what’s best for the application
Self-Contained & Portable
- One plug runs the entire unit, simplifying jobsite operation
Single Selector Switch
- Simple, colour-coded labels easily identify airless and air-assisted modes