Fix-all 220 MS is a high performance MS sealant, with superior flexibility, which makes it ideal for expansion joints or joints subject to (high) movement!
Available in white, grey or black in 425gm cartridges or 600ml sausages, white or grey.
– High performance flexible sealant.
– BRANZ Appraised – conforms to NZ Building Code.
– Will stick to damp surfaces.
– Paintable immediately after application.
– High UV resistant.
– Superior flexibility.
– High bond strength on nearly all surfaces.
– Excellent adhesion and extrudability, even in adverse conditions.
– High performance mechanical properties.
– Almost odourless.
– Resists mould growth.
– No bubble formation within sealant, even in wet and humid conditions.
– Primer-less adhesion on many substrates (except where water pressure may occur).
– Excellent weather resistance in all climates.
– Colour stable.
– Paintable with all water based paints (other systems should be tested).
– Low VOC Content.
– Free of iso-cyanates, solvents, halogens and acids.