Kerosene: also known as the following – Kero, General Purpose Degreasing and Cleaning Solvent. Also known as Paraffin, Lamp oil, Heating fuel, Kerosene Fuel, Kero Fuel, Kerosene Solvent, Kerosene Lamp Fuel and Lighting Kerosene.
Sold per litre. Give us your container of any size and we will refill it. Or buy a container from us!
– Kerosene is a water-white or clear blue liquid, which is primarily used as a fuel for lighting and heating. It does, however, have uses as a solvent where a low cost, wide-cut, slow evaporating aliphatic solvent is required.
– Kerosene’s high energy value and clean burning properties make this product ideal kerosene fuel for home Kerosene heaters, Kerosene stoves, kerosene lamps, kerosene refrigeration units & vaporisation burners.
– A workshop parts cleaner and general purpose degreaser.
– Kerosene can clean motorcycle chains of old lubricant.
– Kerosene can remove candle wax.
– Kerosene removes old glue/stickers from untinted glass/painted surfaces.
– Paint manufacture: Kerosene is used in paint formulations requiring a slow evaporating, aliphatic solvent.
– Insecticide Sprays: As a base solvent and dilutant in insecticide sprays