Maxisil A is a high self adhesion acetoxy cure silicone which cures on exposure to air humidity. It has a broad variety of interior and exterior construction applications. Silicones are used for expansion joints.
– Primerless adhesion to clean and dry surfaces such as ceramics, glass, sanitary acrylics, black aluminium, painted wood and polyester.
– Primer to be used for concrete, chrome, refined steel, varnished wood, anodized aluminium, plaster and PVC.
– 25% movement capability.
– Equipped with fungacides.
– Resistant to weathering, aging and ultraviolet radiation.
– Skin formation app. 5-10 min. depending on temperature.
– Working temp. +5ºC to +35ºC.
Available in 310g cartridges.
A3 Off White
A4 Light Grey
A5 Mid Grey