Richard S/S Ergo-Grip Steel Head Joint Knife
Globally known Richard Knives are nothing short of quality! Flexible high-quality stainless steel blade together with an ergonomic soft-grip handle makes for the perfect knife.
Key Features >>
- High-quality grade 440 stainless steel blade
- Full tang blades heat-treated, tempered, ground, mirror-polished and lacquer-sealed
- Flexible style blade are hollow-ground on both sides
- Soft rubber-like handle material Santoprene with brass-plated steel rivets and eyelets
- Steelhead provides a cold-forged steel hammering end
- Ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle; solvent resistant and easy to clean.
- Broad hilt design gives total hand protection
- Rustproof blade with optimum blade hardness, offering reliable, durable, quality work-manship
- Steelhead series provides the maximum flat surface with a perfect radius to set nails and knockdown irregularities
- Ensure optimum flexibility and even distribution of compounds