Nailbond SB Original
Nailbond SB Original is a flexible, extreme strength, no drip, no slump, easy to use gap filling heavy duty construction adhesive.
It is designed for bonding a wide range of wallboards, panels and flooring to timber or metal studs, framing or joists. It is also suitable for bonding timber, particle board flooring, plywood, tiles, architraves, mouldings, metal or aluminium door/step strips, and many other common building materials.
- Extremely strong bond
- Non‐slump and non‐drip, even in overhead situations
- Interior or exterior
- Suitable for LOSP and CAA treated timbers
- Gap filling
- Very good initial tack
- Still flexible when cured, will accommodate normal movement
- Suitable for most wallboard types – see limitations
- Guns easily in cold temperatures