Templink Temporary Fall Arrest Anchor
$350.00 excl. GST
The TempLink is a temporary roof anchoring device that can be installed onto a metal or tile roof. The TempLink is an extremely useful item for any person wishing to do roof maintenance where there is no permanent safety anchors.
– The patented TempLink is designed to absorb energy when a fall is arrested, minimizing damage to the structure and reducing the risks of personal injury
– The TempLink is a multi-directional anchor. A fall is never an anticipated event, therefore, the direction of your fall cannot be accurately predicted. The TempLink is designed and tested as multidirectional.
– Easy to install, by a competent person only
– Requires 6 fixings of size 14- 10 hex head roofing screws, each fixing no closer than 100mm apart.
– TempLink is a One Person Anchor and rated to Fall Arrest
– Detailed, easy to read installation instructions.
– Compact, portable and lightweight, supplied with carry bag
– The TempLink complies with Australian and New Zealand standards.
– Material: Polyester, stainless steel
– Rated to 15kN