ZERO Plus Tradesman Harness
$303.00 excl. GST
AS/NZS 1891.1:2007. EN 361, EN 1497, CE
The Zero Plus Tradesman Harness provides all the comfort and benefits of Zero Plus range. This popular harness is ideal for construction work, roofers, vertical climbing as well as general purpose and fall arrest.
The new-look Zero Plus Harnesses now incorporate a new colour scheme that is neutral yet eye-catching with contrasting stitching. Ideal for the professional construction worker that demands comfort and premium safety.
Breathable mesh fabric in the shoulder and leg pads gives the wearer support and comfort while helping to keep them cooler and dryer.
- Multi-purpose, general fall arrest harness
- Front fall arrest attachment point
- Rear fall arrest D-ring attachment point
- Breathable rear panel and the back strap keeps the harness in
- shape ready for easy fitting
- Quick connect buckles with chest and leg adjustments providing correct and secure fit
- Extra wide, padded leg straps for added comfort when working for long periods of time. Moisture wicking 3D mesh linings
- Wide angled padded shoulders with moisture wicking 3D mesh pads, providing unrivaled shoulder and neck protection and comfort
- Polyester webbing construction for durability and strength
- The webbing is designed to be water and oil resistant
- Tool loops on chest to keep tools handy
- Fall indicators for continued safety
- Velcro covered labeling for long term inspections
- Supplied standard with forged steel hardware.